- Industry : Information Technology
- Functional Area : Software Development
- Job Location : Islamabad
- Job Type : Permanent
- Career Level : Experienced Professional
- Experience : 1-2 Years
- Total Positions : 1 Read More
- Designing, coding, and debugging of applications in various software programming languages having special skills & expertise in Android (Java).
- Coding, enhancements, and changes by ensuring latest Android features.
- Work closely with development team on active product development and support work.
- Contribute to the product strategy and vision based on Android best practices and feedback.
- Coordinate with web and iOS development team members to ensure alignment of feature and UI.
- Experience writing code in Android with Kotlin or Java.
- Familiarity with the agile and scrum software development process.
- Ability to be highly effective working on your own or part of a team.
- Ability to solve and/or Google problems.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- At least BS in Software Engineering or equivalent from a HEC recognized university.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of the Android framework (lifecycle, activities, fragments, etc.)
- Understanding of communication patterns such as MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Experience using REST web services with JSON data payloads.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Having experience in cross platform technologies i.e. Flutter is a big plus.
- Familiarity with many of the Android Jetpack components, such as ROOM, Navigation, etc.
- An understanding of dependency injection frameworks, such as Dagger.
- Understanding of reactive streams such as RxJava or Kotlin Flow.
- Familiarity with Kotlin coroutines, Jetpack Compose.
- Experience using the Android Studio profiler to find performance issues and memory leaks.
Nice To Haves: